ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING IS THE REVOLUTION IN MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY!
We offer to our customers six powder types for additive manufacturing under the brand name BÖHLER AMPO.
|BÖHLER AMPO GRADE||Standard||Datasheets to download
|Patent||BÖHLER AMPO W360|
|Patent pending||BÖHLER AMPO M789|
| DIN 2.4856
(upon request chemistry according to AMS 5666 / ASTM B 446 / ASTM B 564 possible)
|BÖHLER AMPO L625|
| DIN 2.4668
(upon request chemistry according to API Std. 6ACRA or AMS 5662 or AMS 5663 possible)
|BÖHLER AMPO L718|
| DIN 1.4542
(chemistry of AMS 5643 respectively AMS 5622)
|BÖHLER AMPO N700|
|DIN 1.2709||BÖHLER AMPO W722|
|Order quantity | 10 kg minimum|
|Particle size distribution | 15 to 45 µm, 45 to 150 µm, or customized after request|
The facts at a glance:
- As the world’s largest special steel producer, BÖHLER Edelstahl leverages metallurgical knowledge and manufacturing options for this new technology.
- Atomisation of BÖHLER standard brands. Customisation of alloys with small scale production plant and metallurgical expertise.
- Powder is produced using the latest atomisation techniques and tested in-house.
- Vacuum induction melting and atomisation under inert gas ensure the highest product quality.
- Depending on the steel grade and customer requirements, raw materials melted under vacuum or re-melted can be used. This ensures the highest quality standards and minimizes undesired impurities.
- Depending on the requirements of the AM process used, we can provide the appropriate particle fractions in range from 15-45μm and 45-150μm.
- Properties such as flowability, particle size distribution, and bulk density are ascertained upon request and included in delivery.